For a few days, the Mega shopping center turned into a gastronomic art space called "Delicious Boulevard".
The concept of the event was based on the search for the parallels between cooking process and creation of a piece of art.
The three-day program was very intense and included:
* 6 theatrical and choreographic productions;
* 5 videos dedicated to the art of cooking;
* 2 aerial acrobatic shows from Bastrigin Brothers:
* 1 singing performance which included a 10-meter-high dress, circus suspensions and acrobatic constructions;
* 5 cooking workshops;
* 3 stand up performances from Comedy Club.
The headliner of the event was the singer Elka.